Friday, December 12, 2008

Thoughts on Happy Meals


Confession:

I've been hooked on Happy Meals lately ...

Liiiiiike,
not gonna lie,
I'm up to two a week

Ya

Soooo,
when the McDonald's person asks me,
"Is this for a boy or a girl?"

I immediately say "BOY!"

So that they do not think
that this little 27.3 year old still craves McNuggets
like A-Rod does Madonna

Thanks to the aforementioned yumminess,
I now have two toys to give to my little-hommie-G :)

Meet Toa Onua the Mistika Bionicle
and Minty the My Little Pony


HAPPY FRIDAY FRIENDS!!

3 comments:

AJ said...

Ahhhh. I m so out of touch with my happy meals :P Someday, i will have my hand on one of those ... :D again !!!

Anonymous said...

now, where did I put my catterpillar..!
happy meals rock! :p

Teresa said...

Or for my husband - eek! Is it weird for a grown man to covet My Little Pony's?