Tuesday, November 18, 2008

What's In a Nickname?!?


Tonight I filled out the page in my
Listography journal about nicknames:
  • To my brother I'm "the Ace"
  • To my sister I'm "Teets"
  • To my dad I'm "Impy"
  • To my mom I'm "Stacey May" (or when I'm in trouble, I'm "STACEY MARIE HALL I did not raise you like that!")
  • To my grandma I'm "Stacers"
  • To the Gundrum, Kearney & Moretti families I'm "Staceroooo"
  • To Cody I'm "Ho", "Ho-bag", "Hoochie" or sometimes just "Hooker" (note: although I kinda wish they were, these names are no reflection of my love life ;)
  • Freshman year of college I was "Nadia"
  • To Mega I'm "Munch"
  • To Tynd I'm "Woman!"
  • To Regs I'm "Hallsm"
  • To JoJoMa I'm "Stachia"
  • To Katie Rakoczy Thomas I'm "Stacey Hallway"
  • To Alyssa, I'm "Face"
  • To Lesley Roy, I'm, "Charlie"
  • To Melissa Hall I'm "Cuz
  • To my cousin Timmy I'm "Dudette"
  • To my Aunt Joy I'm "Racey Stacey"
  • To everyone that knows me in a friendship capacity I'm ... "Stace" :)
What are yours?!

2 comments:

van said...

Van, Hoose, Hooser, Hoosier (pronounced like a french word), Hoosie, Grandpa, The Bear.

Anonymous said...

I find it very hard to believe that I'm the only one who calls you hooker, whore, hobag.... :)