Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Thoughts on Central Park

When my friend Jessica told me she was coming to town,
I was psyched!


But no matter what city you live it in,
there's the inevitable pressure to plan something
cool to do
when someone comes to visit.


Thoughts of Broadway shows, Ellis Island tours, Times Square extravaganzas ... loads of plans flying through my head.

However, Jess happened to be coming for one night,
on a Monday night.


Hmmmmm

Considering I tend to do a crazy combination of jack and shit on Monday nights, I was perplexed for a game plan ;)

So I decided not to make one!

And I'm so glad I didn't,
because even though it wasn't the "coolest" thing to do,
we had a great time conquering
Central Park :)

Definitely don't miss the Turtle Pond, the Castle and the Met.

I highly approve of these activities ...
And my mom highly approves as well
since "they are both non-alcoholic
AND free!"
... a rare concept here in NYC ;)

No comments: