Sunday, October 26, 2008

My Extreme Spooktacular Home Makeover :)


For the first time since February
(
Repeat: FEBRUARY...Eeeek!)
I did not have one of the following on my calendar this wknd:
  • Engagement Party
  • Bachlorette Party
  • Wedding Shower
  • Wedding Tea
  • Wedding (in general)
  • Baby Shower
  • Birthday party
  • Fundraiser
  • Sporting event
  • Family function somewhere in the Midwest
  • Work function somewhere on the West Coast
(Insert deep breath here)

By no means am I complaining about any of the above,
it's just that for the first time, in a long time,

I was free like bird! :)

Soooo ...
Since I'm the world's largest dork,
and we're one week from a holiday named after me ;)
I prepared a "little" for our upcoming Hall-o-weenie bash


Ty Pennington,
looooook out!!
Hahaha




All this,
on one very spooktacular budget of ...
$50 :)

Garbage bags: 20 for $5
Spiderwebs: 5 for $5
Pumpkin Baskets: 6 for $6
Candles: 6 for $10
Construction Paper: $4
Real Umpkins: 5 for $20
(Gotta love the Tompkins Square Park Farmer's Market)

HAPPY ALMOST HALLOWEENIE TO ALL!

1 comment:

Megan Murray Elsener said...

looks like it's going to be great! wish i could be there.