Sunday, September 14, 2008

What a Wonderful Night :)

As we all know,
I am
not an expert on love.

However,
having attended my fair share of weddings this season,
I will say that I know
love when I see it.

And that is what I witnessed this weekend ...

TRUE,
MEANINGFUL,
LOVE
.


My cousin Becky's wedding brought me to tears ...

tears of absolute joy :)


Beatles lyrics rang throughout
to enhanced the lively mood:

"Here comes the sun"
"All you need is love"

"Love, love, love"


It was nothing but beautiful!


And while I sat there soaking it all up,
I thought about Becky & Alan
and relationships in general.

That maybe it's not about finding the right person
but rather about
becoming the right person.

That maybe love will find you

and not visa versa.

And that no matter what,
through good times and bad,

family is everything

that matters most :)

No comments: