Friday, September 5, 2008

My Bday Party :)

I was raised around the saying,
"If you have nothing nice to say, then don't say it at all".

Sorry Mom & Dad,
Your loud mouth "baby" has clearly failed you there.


BUT,
Today I will refrain from expressing
my disgust for the Republican Party

(as well as my legit fear that McCain not-so-secretly wants to nuke Iran and supports Bush's absurd initiative to give $1 billion to Georgia ... Lord help us all!)

Today I will move onto a much more fun topic which is ...
MY BDAY PARTY :)

Yes,
I'm fully aware that the day of my birth is not a National Holiday
(although I wouldn't vote against that if proposed to Senate ;)

It's just that I really like to plan parties.
Correction: I LOVE to plan parties!

This morning I woke up extra early
to make sure we have everything we "need" for tonight:

Pin the tail on the donkey ... check!
Baseball themed party hats ... check!
Spongebob Square Pants balloons ... check!
Referee shaped coozies ... check!
Star shaped sunglasses ... check!
Birthday-zone caution tape ... check!
4 foot inflatable beer mug ... check!

Shoot! Where are the pirate patches??
Oh yes, they are in my party drawer!!

Pirate patches ... check!

Now all I need are some party guests and a baseball game :)
But I'll have to wait until 7pm for that :(

Antsy = me

HAPPY FRIDAY TO ALL!!

1 comment:

Megan Murray Elsener said...

Have so much fun tonight at the baseball/birthday game! Sorry I am going to miss it.