Thursday, September 25, 2008

Countdown to Halloweenie :)


For my bday,

I received a gift certificate
to the Abracadabra Superstore
and I couldn't more excited about it!!

Suggestions for a Halloweenie costume are warmly welcomed

I'm thinking something new and different this year ...

Thoughts?!?


Here's what I've been in years past:

- A California Raisin
- Pregnant White Trash
(kinda like Sarah Palin's daughter)
-
Vicky (the robotic sister from "A Small Wonder")
- Lily Munster (from "The Addam's Family")
- The Tooth Fairy
- A Red Rocket (yep, a dog dick)
- A Pirate (obviously)
- A Double Dare Contestant
- An Indian (feather, not dot)
- A Mexican Waiter (man I miss Tarascas!)
- A Scandinavian Police Officer
- An Alligator
- A Glenbrook South High School Cheerlearder
- Wonder Woman
- Inspector Gadget
- Po (the red Telli-tubby)
- A Power Ranger
- A Teenage Mutant Nija Turtle (obviously)
- Slash

I would post pix of all the above ...
but I personally fear seeing them all in one collage ;)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

try batwoman :p..

OR.. car crash look :p.. spill loads of ketchup and go around town looking half dead!!