Sunday, July 6, 2008

Thoughts on Mascots

I celebrated the 4th of July at the Yankees game ...
the Staten Island Yankees game, that is.

Who woulda thunk
I could love minor league baseball so much?!?!


But I'll be honest, I didn't follow the game all that closely ...
because I was pretty much obsessed with following the mascot ;)

I made my friend Melissa take this picture with me -
and like always, she was good sport about my strangeness.

Side Note:
Coincidentally, Melissa's last name is also Hall.
Sometimes we like to tell random people that we're twins -
because there are always the ignorant few who believe us
;)
Ha!

Anyways, I digress ...
BACK TO MY LOVE FOR MASCOTS!!

It's not just that I love them,
It's that I (not-so-secretly) want to be one.

Here is some digital evidence of my 15 seconds of fame
as a Chicago Bulls mascot :)

This is not a joke!

Sometimes I think about who I would date
if I were a famous mascot.

And the answer,
hands down
,
is the Geiko gecko.


There's no competition ...
I love him ;)

No comments: