Tuesday, June 24, 2008

On the Road Again ...

My life, as of recent,
is beginning to feel like a bad Willie Nelson song.

I would bet there are ping-pong balls that have bounced around less than I have in the last month or so. Needless to say, both literally and figuratively, things are a little turbulent on my end.

NYC. New Jersey. Long Island.
Chicago. Michigan. Indiana.

Hellooooooooooo, Seattle!
Hellooooooooooo, Pacific Standard Time!
Thanks for having me back :)

Flying West at night is always fun,
it’s like being part of a never-ending sunset!
I prefer to think of it as "sun chasing" ...
seems so much more adventurous than it really is ;)

And although I did not arrive to a Lunar Eclipse this time around,
there is something so magical about the moon here:

Night-night!

No comments: