Wednesday, May 21, 2008

A Real First ...

Not only do I have the best friends,
but my friends have the
best jobs!

So whereas last week I went to the movies by my lonesome,
last night I went to the new Indiana Jones movie with:
(Insert theme music here)


Ashanti ...

Calista Flockhart ....

And Indiana Jones himself!

(If I worked for UsWeekly, I'd totally caption this photo something super lame like, "Look! Harrison Ford eats popcorn just like us!")

I wonder if the red carpet celebs also went out after and proceeded to consume waaay too many Miller Lite drafts?

Did they also come home only to find their Clean&Clear face wash was empty and therefore opted for Ivory soap instead?

I wonder if Calista also wears Old Navy jammers and forgets to set her alarm? (Indiana Jones,
not so much ... he's infallible, it's a fact)

How does one
actually become an Adventure Archaeologist?!?!

Who knows ...

What I
do know is that George Lucas must have been smokin' some damn good ganja when he wrote this script, and Steven Spielberg pretty much blew his load with the special effects.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but, I'm not gonna lie, Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade
(1989) should have been exactly that ... the last crusade ;)

Definitely a rental

1 comment:

Unknown said...

who are you? Celeb premiers? You livin' the life chica!