Sunday, March 2, 2008

Happy President's Day!

(Monday, 2/18)

No one in Washington works on President's Day because "it's the biggest ski day of the year!" (duhhhh)

So "work" today was held at the Summit at Snoqualmie Pass ... http://www.summitatsnoqualmie.com/info/winter/environment.asp

Considering I am the only person on the team who has ever lived East of the Puget Sound (and haven't gone skiing since I was in Breckenridge, CO and knocked the wind outta my stomach so bad in an F- attempt to snowboard) I came prepared with a solid list of legit excuse as to why I will be the one sledding ... down the bunny hills ;)

I also found salvation under the "resort tips" section of the website that there are 3 bars within the Mountain Lodge :) Yessssssss

All was going smoothly until I decided to take off my training-wheels and hit up a Black Diamond. The run was called "Pacific West" but it might as well been called "Pee-cific West" because that's pretty much what I did the whole way down ;)



No comments: